Ładnie niusy przygotowałem, ale laptop mi odmówił podsłuszeństwa i nie chce mi się drugi raz tego samego pisać
(・へ・), tym bardziej, że nie mogę dużo czasu obecnie na to poświęcać. Dlatego dzisiaj po prostu wrzucę ciekawsze linki do poczytania, bez źródeł rosyjskich:
1. China Sees 12% Increase In Nuclear Generation In First Six Months Of 2018. China’s fleet of 38 commercial nuclear power reactor units generated 129.9 billion kWh of electricity in the first six months of 2018, accounting for 4.07% of the country’s generation mix, figures from the China Nuclear Energy Industry Association show.
2. Duane Arnold Becomes Latest US Nuclear Plant To Be Scheduled For Retirement. The single-unit Duane Arnold nuclear power station in Iowa will be permanently shut down before the end of 2020 after NextEra Energy Resources, the wholesale power generating subsidiary of Florida-based NextEra Energy, struck a deal to shorten its power purchase agreement (PPA) with Alliant Energy.
3. CEZ to test use of Westinghouse fuel at Temelin-1. Czech utility ČEZ plans to test six Westinghouse fuel rods in unit 1 of the Temelín nuclear power plant as it seeks to diversify its fuel supply. Russia’s TVEL is the sole supplier of nuclear fuel to Temelín and to the Czech Republic’s other nuclear power plant, Dukovany.
4. Specialist divers have completed their mission to deal with radioactive waste from Sizewell A Site’s nuclear fuel storage ponds, nearly two months ahead of schedule. The divers, who are shielded from radiation by the water in the ponds, successfully cut up and ‘size reduced’ all of the 35 storage skips left in Sizewell A’s ponds. They also cut up around 100 tonnes of other redundant equipment before removing all the radioactive sludge from the pond floor.
5. Cold functional tests start at Novovoronezh II-2. Russia’s Rosatom has announced the start of cold functional tests at unit 2 of the Novovoronezh II nuclear power plant. Cold and hot tests will take about 100 days, with the cold tests accounting for 35 days, the state nuclear corporation said yesterday.
zdjęcie: roman_pyshkin, budowa Nowoworonieżskiej EJ, blok 7, WWER – 1200/392M.